-
Mar 28, 1537
expedition to chia
Jimenez De Quesada get to chia as part of an expedition celebrating Easter -
miguel ibarra judge reaches chia
He came to town and distribution of the Oídor Chia Miguel de Ibarra, in the census found 1,753 Indians. -
"casa de yerbabuerna"
Is built in 1807 -
"casa de yerbabuena"
this house is reformed in 1836 and a chapel in the house is built in 1854 -
began construction of the church
Chia The present church was started by Ricardo A. Garcia Pastor -
the construction of Marroquin Castle
this castle is built on planes in 1899 and 1900 from the architect Gaston Lelarge with the colaboration of Julian Lombana and Demetrio Chávez -
Construction of the church ends
the work was completed -
Railroad Station of "La Caro"
Its architecture is of republican style. It is part Railroad
north, which began construction in 1889 and ended in in 1935.
Named in memory of Miguel Antonio Caro, former president of Colombia. -
monument of chibcha race
this monument is built from Martin A. Jimenez Alonso Neira M. and Luis A. Sánchez Valderrama, -
Marroquin Castle
this castlke is restored from Roberto Restrepo -
Common bridge is declared a national monument
Common bridge was built by the Spanish engineer Domingo Esquiaqui, during the administration of Viceroy Espelette. It was declared a national monument in 1967 and replaced by another ordinary which was inaugurated in 1968